Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Minnesota State Fair Guide

This weekend, the Minnesota State Fair Guide comes out in the local paper. I love spending my Sunday morning pouring over the Fair Activities and Grandstand line-up. The guide is also the best place to read about State Fair deals and discounts. If you need Minnesota State Fair tickets, I would recommend getting them early. The best grandstand seats sell out fast. I know Ticket King, a local Minnesota ticket broker, had great seats to Brad Paisley on August 23rd last month, but now I see most of the good ones are gone (they had the first few rows from the stage) - I think the Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift and Kellie Pickler concert is going to be one of the hottest summer shows of the year. It's a great way to kick off the great Minnesota get together! Buy your Minnesota State Fair concert tickets now and enjoy reading the official state fair guide this weekend!

No comments: