Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Minnesota State Fair Song

It’s that time of year when I start listening to Christmas music. I just heard the 12 days of Christmas song and I thought to myself…if I was really clever and talented, I would write a parody called the 12 days of the MN State Fair – wouldn’t that be fun and appropriate since the fair lasts twelve days. They do call it the twelve days of fun ending on Labor Day.

How would I start my minnesota state fair song? Hmmm…On the first day of State Fair, my true love gave to me, some sunglasses so I could see…On the second day of State fair, my true love gave to me two corn dogs and some sunglasses so I could see…

I will work on the rest of the verses in time for the 2008 great Minnesota get together! Yes, it’s true, I love the Minnesota State Fair enough to write a song about it! Check back to my blog, you never know what I will think of next!

No comments: