Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Brad Paisley show at Minnesota State Fair

There is finally some Minnesota State fair news to report! The Brad Paisley concert has announced it’s opening acts. Opening for Brad Paisley are “Stealing Cinderella” artist Chuck Wicks, Julianne Hough who won the past two seasons of "Dancing with the Stars" and singer-songwriter Jewel.

The show is sure to be a lot of fun. I already have my Brad Paisley tickets, but now one of my friends wants to go. I just checked on ticketmaster and the best pair of tickets is in grandstand section L, row 31! Woah – that is far back. Brad Paisley and friends would look like the size of “Ticks.” Perhaps I am a concert snob, but I am willing to pay more money if I can sit closer and so will my friend. I see Ticket King has Minnesota State Fair Tickets and their Brad Paisley Tickets are running about $200, but you are soooo much closer. This is going to be a hot state fair show, I am not sure if I should tell my friend to wait to buy tickets or not. I bet it sells out and that will only drive the ticket king prices higher.

No comments: