Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dierks Bentley Tickets

I confess, this Minnesota State Fair Blog owner joined the Dierks Bentley fan club just so I could get pre-sale Dierks Bentley tickets. I knew I had to work last Saturday (5/3) and I knew I would not have the opportunity to either:

A. wait in line at the fairgrounds (everyone knows they keep the best seats there) or
B. log on to Ticketmaster at 10am and hope for the best

I choose the C. option, pay $20 extra bucks and join the fan club for the year. I got 11th row main floor, which is great by me. I absolutely adore Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert and I am looking forward to a nice Monday evening at the Minnesota State Fair Grandstand.
Still need Dierks Bentley Tickets? I just checked Ticket King and they have 2nd row for $188 per ticket. Ticketmaster has row 27 as their best option or row 22 if you choose the parking package option. Interesting, huh? See ya at the show!

No comments: