Thursday, July 10, 2008

Minnesota State Fair Camping

I think it would be fun to camp at the Minnesota State Fair. You could just walk over to the fair any time you wanted (you still have to pay gate admission), but it would be awesome to come and go as you please and then chill in the camper when you wanted. I think it would be a neat experience. Has anyone out there ever camped at the fair? I suppose most of the campers are the Ag kids who are showing animals, but I still think it would be fun to drag my camper out there for a few days. Hmmm…maybe I could put that on the “To-Do” before I am 40 list (and trust me that is a long ways away – ha ha).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE used to stay almost a week in the Stella Lot. It was very nice when the shuttle took us back and forth. However with no shuttle any more it is too hard for us to walk the long distance over..walk on the grounds and then walk back again..We used to take a break for a rest and go back in. Sorry to not be able to do that anymore.