Saturday, August 16, 2008

Minnesota State Fair 5 Day Countdown

I can’t believe it is almost fair time! The Minnesota State Fair starts in 5 DAYS (not counting today) – wow! I can’t make it out to the fair on Thursday aka Opening Day, but I will be out on Friday for sure. I think we are going to take my 15 year old niece who has never been to the Minnesota State Fair before! I know, I know – does she live under a rock? No, my sister aka her mother just doesn’t like fairs much – she is the black sheep of the family (and I mean that in the most loving way sis.) Who doesn’t like the fair? Only crazy people.

Friday is the Governors Fire Prevention Day and when you are married to a firefighter, this is a big deal. I am looking forward to hitting the pavement at the fairgrounds and I told my husband to open up the wallet because we are stopping at all the hottest food booths . . . twice! I love the Minnesota State Fair! See ya there!

No comments: