Tuesday, September 29, 2009

See you at the 2010 Minnesota State Fair

The Snelling Ave Gates of the MN State Fair
With the next Minnesota State Fair just under a year away, I probably won't be posting on this blog as frequently as I have been this summer. But do not worry, I won't forget about all of you other Minnesota State Fair lovers out there and whenever I hear news about coming attractions, concerts, or the newest food on a stick this will be the first place I share the good news!


Feel free to leave comments in the "fair off-season" of features you would like to see added to my site, Minnesota State Fair information you are interested in, or simply the best State Fair Food in your opinion.


The 2010 Minnesota State Fair is scheduled for August 26- September 6, mark it on your calandars now and I'll see you at the Great Minnesota Get Together!

No comments: