Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Car Show Got Me Thinking That it's Almost Fair Time!


This past week there was the MSRA Back to the 50's Car show at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds. I was having an amazing time, but when I looked around, I thought to myself "gosh I wish it was time for the fair."

This is nothing against the MSRA Back to the 50's Car Show - I love that show like a fat kid loves cake - but come on, guys the Minnesota State Fair just can't be topped. All I want right now is some of that sweet corn and Sweet Martha's cookies. Delectables that can't be found, or topped, elsewhere.

So after you get over the wave of emotion your experiencing about the MSRA Back to the 50's Car show being over, just remember, we're are only a couple short monthes away from the State fair!

Then you can spend all the money you made this summer on tickets to the fair and the amazing concerts!

No comments: