Thursday, June 26, 2008

Backstreet Boys at Minnesota State Fair

My 15 year old (one month from 16 year old) niece Katelyn is ecstatic that the Backstreet Boys are coming in concert to the Minnesota State Fair. She knows I have a Minnesota State Fair blog so she asked if she could write something for it about the Backstreet Boys. I, of course, am always open to help on the blog front so here is what she wrote. Thanks Katers!

From anything on a stick to the beautiful weather, the State Fair is one of Minnesota's greatest attractions. I remember being about 12 years old and in love with the Backstreet Boys. My lifelong dream was to go see them in concert. Well, my life long dream will be accomplished on August 23, 2008 because the Backstreet Boys are now larger than life with their new mature look. I can't wait to see them live. I'm sure they will completely rock the Minnesota State Fair Grand Stands.

Want your own Backstreet Boys tickets? check out local brokers like Ticket King for great seats right up until the show date!

No comments: