Monday, June 9, 2008

Gonig Crazy for Gnarls Barkley!

The last act for the Minnesota State Fair grandstand was just announced and it is going to be Gnarls Barkley!!! I am super excited because I have never been to the state fair and now I will have an excuse to go!
Gnarls Barkley will really bring in a younger audience to the State Fair along with Paramore who will also be at the Minnesota State Fair.

Gnarls Barkley is touring in support of their new album, The Odd Couple. I bought 'The Odd Couple' the day it came out and I haven't been able to stop listening to it!

Minnesota State Fair tickets for this event feature general admission for the Plaza level versus reserved seating. If you want to go, you should get your Gnarls Barkley tickets fast because these tickets will no doubt sell fast!



See you there!

No comments: