Thursday, June 5, 2008

Minnesota State Fair Grandstand Announcement

For the third week in a row, the Minnesota Fair has sent me a concert announcement for my Minnesota State Fair blog! The fair board has completed the grandstand schedule for 2008 with the addition of:

Gnarls Barkley will headline at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27.

Paramore (one of my daughters favorite bands) with special guests Jack's Mannequin, Phantom Planet and Paper Route are set to perform at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26.

Additionally, The Black Keys have been confirmed as the special guest for The Black Crowes show at the Grandstand on Aug. 30.

Wow, it is going to be a stellar year for Minnesota State Fair grandstand shows! There is at least four that I am dying to go see, good thing I have some of that tax stimulus money left over, I am going to need it for my Minnesota State fair concert tickets!

No comments: